EMA has extensive experience in helping commercial aircraft customers achieve electromagnetic environmental effects (E3) certification on-time and on-budget.
EMA is a pioneer in all aspects of commercial aircraft electromagnetics. Further, EMA has participated with remarkable success in the many visible and recent E3 certification programs. EMA has the deepest company experience, best track record of success, and the most developed simulation and measurement tools of any company that is available generally for hire. In fact, the EMA company experience, tools, and capabilities in many aspects exceed that contained in-house at the most advanced aircraft integrators. All of this is offered at project rates that are very reasonable in comparison with other US-based consulting firms.
- As their E3 team, if they are a growing company without the resources or time to staff a full team
- To supplement their existing E3 team during peak loads
- For capability development within their team, such as adding validated simulation or specialized test techniques
Contact us for more information about how EMA can support your effort to get to market more quickly and efficiently.
Please have a look at some EMA publications that may be of interest:
- HIRF and Lightning Aircraft Certification Design
- Computational Electromagnetics for HIRF
- Lightning Probability Tool