EMA Expo 2024
Jan. 29- Feb. 2, 2024
Denver Marriott West
You can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email please add:
- First name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Address 2
- Zip code
- Would you like to attend a technical training course? If yes, which one.
- Modern Approaches to HIRF and Lightning Certification
- A Practical Approach to Space Environmental Effects
- Identifying and Mitigating Radio Frequency Interference
- Achieving EMC Success through Smart Design and Planning
- If you require special services, please let us know.
Please note: Registration is required for all attendees. Attendees include all speakers, technical training course students, and exhibit hall visitors.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card
- ACH made within 30 days of invoice receipt.
- Check (in USD) made out to EMA and mailed within two weeks.
If you have questions for issues, contact us at email@example.com or 303-980-0070.
- Cancellations received more than 28 days prior to the conference start date are subject to a processing fee of 4% of the total registration, plus any direct expenses incurred by EMA.
- Cancellations received 15 – 28 days prior to the conference start date are subject to a $250 cancellation fee plus any direct expenses incurred by EMA.
- Cancellations received 8 – 14 days prior to the conference start date are subject to a $500 cancellation fee plus any direct expenses incurred by EMA.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than seven days prior to the conference start date.
- No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather or travel disruptions/cancellations.
- Registrations may be transferred without incurring any penalty or fee.
Risk of Covid-19:
Attendees understand that by attending the event there is a risk of being exposed to COVID-19, EMA will follow current federal and state guidelines.
Loss or Damage:
Attendees agree that they will be liable for and will not hold EMA responsible for any loss or damages occurring to or suffered by any person or company items. Neither the facility owners nor EMA will be responsible for loss or damage by accident, theft, or any other cause while in Expo buildings or during transport between events. Attendees are encouraged to purchase individual insurance if they believe there will be a high risk associated with loss or damage. Attendees acknowledge that EMA will do its best to avoid theft and harm to all property and people within reason, however all responsibility for loss and damage will be the liability of attendees.
Use of Data:
I understand that my email will be shared with vendors and suppliers for communications related to the Expo. I understand that EMA will not share my private information with Expo attendees, exhibitors and sponsors, or other individuals outside of EMA.