Our team of electromagnetic effects scientists integrate proven, state-of-the-art analysis and simulation tools into extensible frameworks to properly model EM field interactions with complex air, space, and ground systems.
We provide commercial EM simulation software and consulting/services support to multiple major DoD and NASA prime contractors as well as Fortune 500 Aerospace companies.
EMA® was incorporated in 1977. Corporate headquarters are located in Lakewood, CO, a suburb of Denver.
Position Benefits: Private offices, flexible hours, good work/life balance, extensive training, build reputation in EM community around the world
Electro Magnetic Applications Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job.
Electro Magnetic Applications Inc. policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
Electro Magnetic Applications, Inc. currently does not have any job openings. Please check back here to see if we have any open positions in the future.
Information Systems Security and Testing Specialist
Electro Magnetic Applications, Inc. (EMA) is currently looking for a logical and detail-oriented team player capable of establishing a secure environment for computing and lab measurements in our offices to follow DCSA security requirements. In addition to setting up and maintaining this environment, this role will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and upkeep of automated testing for our software product, setting up compliant systems, and preparing documentation.
As part of our IT Team, this role will be working independently but also enjoy working collaboratively and building close relationships with colleagues. It’ll be necessary to proactively take ownership of challenges.
· Prepare plans to establish the new secure lab environment.
· Research and procure equipment and software to meet security requirements.
· Ensure audits are performed, collected, and analyzed in accordance with established security policy.
· Ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of securely.
· Implement the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Continuous Monitoring Strategy for secure systems.
· Work together with the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and Facility Security Officer (FSO) as part of the security team.
· Perform additional Information Technology (IT) duties as required.
· Prepare and maintain automated testing suites for commercial software.
· Develop new testing methodologies for the systems.
· Ability to maintain and build DCSA secure systems.
· Working knowledge about the following:
- DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- DCSA RMF process.
- Stand-alone enclave networks
- NIST 800 Special Publication (SP) family.
- Linux RHEL 7/8/9.
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST).
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST).
- DoD DevSecOps Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
· Experience with machine and user security auditing.
· Knowledge concerning implementing and utilizing monitoring and auditing technologies.
· Be able to utilize previous knowledge concerning DoD DevSecOps processes to implement in a new environment.
· Operating experience with agile methodologies and practices.
Recent college graduates with strong technical skills and clearance potential with a degree in any of the below fields
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Information Technology/Information Systems
- Software/Electrical Engineering
· Or experienced candidates with military IT expertise.
· Experience in maintaining networks in a secure government environment.
· Security+ certification.
· Previous experience as an ISSO/ISSM.