C# .Net Developer
EMA has a position for a C# .Net Developer with UI/UX experience. EMA develops and maintains computational software for engineers worldwide.
As an engineer at EMA, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with product managers to develop rich front-end user experiences
- Back-end programming to support third-party API integrations
- Estimating development effort for new tasks and projects
- Managing work items and communicating current status and updates effectively to all stakeholders
- Supporting the solutions that you develop and being responsive to bug reports and end-user issues
- Fluent in C#
- Experience in CAD or 3D geometry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with .NET Core
- Design & UI / UX skills are a huge plus
- Experience or coursework in electrical engineering, physics or mechanical engineering
EMA Associate Consultants
The associate position is an opportunity to work in our consulting engagements directly with aerospace primes all over the world to solve challenging electromagnetic system interaction problems. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and industry connections.
We are looking for recent graduates of BS/MS/PhD programs and early career professionals.
EMA consultants work in numerical, experimental and programmatic aspects of electromagnetic effects. Successful candidates should have a degree in physics or electrical engineering. Coursework should include study in electromagnetics and differential equations.
Experienced professionals should have worked in EMC, RF propagation, lightning-hardening or related disciplines. FAA DER and related airworthiness experienced is desired.
EMA has an opening for experienced EM effects and CEM senior scientists.
EMA supports its team of senior scientists to enable them to develop into internationally-recognized experts in areas of EM effects and CEM. EMA senior scientists develop new software tools to solve problems of import to aerospace and defense customers. They apply new and state-of-the-art CEM tools to advance the design and certification of critical systems. They interact with customers and provide solutions and advice.
We are looking for individuals with five years of industry experience in aerospace/defense, an advanced degree (PhD preferred) in electrical engineering or physics, and a drive to rise to the top of the field and develop a public reputation for excellence.
Engineering Software Sales Representative (B2B)
EMA provides engineering software, consulting and test services to major aerospace companies worldwide. EMA is seeking a sales representative in a business-to-business arrangement.
We are looking for self-starters who can work independently. The ideal candidates will be passionate about technology, energetic and creative with excellent relationship building skills.
The candidate will manage existing as well as new customers. The candidate will be asked to prospect for new clients by research and cold calling. They must be able to identify decision makers among targeted leads to initiate sales processes. They must have the ability to recover lost or inactive accounts. They will be expected to make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via phone and email. They should be able to cross-sell and up-sell. They should have strategic approaches to sales. They should be open to travel.
- Experience in a sales capacity
- Experience in technical sales
- Experience in engineering software or services is a plus
- Professional telephone demeanor and selling style
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in qualifying opportunities
- BS/BA Degree
- Relationships with purchasing managers in large aerospace and defense firms
- Experience selling engineering software to aerospace and defense companies
Our team of electromagnetic effects scientists integrate proven, state-of-the-art analysis and simulation tools into extensible frameworks to properly model EM field interactions with complex air, space, and ground systems.
We provide commercial EM simulation software and consulting/services support to multiple major DoD and NASA prime contractors as well as Fortune 500 Aerospace companies.
EMA was incorporated in 1977. Corporate headquarters are located in Lakewood, CO, a suburb of Denver.
Position Benefits: Private offices, flexible hours, good work/life balance, extensive training, build reputation in EM community around the world