EMA HIRF certification services consultants provide end-to-end support in all aspects of HIRF certification. EMA has extensive experience in HIRF certification and is ready to provide solutions to achieve FAA-style certification.
Our comprehensive capabilities include:
- HIRF design support based on advanced simulation
- Simulation of the HIRF levels early in the program
- HIRF troubleshooting to provide solutions to problems
- HIRF simulation support for certification requirements
- Configuration management for simulation and test traceability
- Test planning, execution and reporting
- Certification support and DER services
- On-site support for your design team
- Training and capability transfer to your internal team
EMA developed a computational framework to accurately model the HIRF radiated environment. An aircraft CAD model simulated using EMA3D version 4 with the proper material properties and post-processing steps results in a high-degree of correlation with experimental measurements, as shown in the figures below:
EMA3D version 4 includes features that no other EM software packages has: the ability to model many cable complexities required to properly disperse HIRF energy among all harnesses and conductors as well as to provide accurate ohmic energy dissipation, including skin depth effects. The results of using EMA3D version 4 with integrated MHARNESS to model the complexities of the HIRF interaction with real aircraft cable bundles are dramatic.
Read the business case to see how this effort can save real money.
Let the EMA HIRF certification services team resolve your HIRF problems before they become too costly!