EMA3D Cable 2021 R2 – Electronics and Consumer Electronics Webinar
EMA3D® Cable is a robust electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) cable modeling solution for small electronic devices up to large complex platforms. EMA3D Cable has recently been updated to include new features to accurately model features within electronics enclosures and interoperate more seamlessly with other electronics tools such as HFSS and SIwave.
This webinar showcases how the new features in EMA3D Cable help you tackle electromagnetic interference (EMI) challenges including radiated emissions, radiated immunity, electrostatic discharge (ESD), and interference between systems integrated on a platform.
• Discover how to import near fields from printed circuit boards (PCBs) simulated using SIwave into EMA3D Cable models that contain enclosures, cables, and other complex structures.
• Learn more about sub-grid meshing of geometry that streamlines analysis of coupling to and from PCBs.
• Discover the new EMA3D Cable frequency-dependent materials that allow for analysis of complex materials within electronics enclosures.
• Understand how to use the new EMA3D Cable thin material algorithm that accurately captures the shielding effects of a wide range of materials with minimal geometric manipulation.
• Explore the new anisotropic material property that allows specification of complex materials, such as carbon fiber reinforced composites.
Timothy McDonald is President of Electro Magnetic Applications, Inc. where he has implemented new system-modeling approaches to simulate the interaction of systems and their electronics with electromagnetic environments in a shorter time, with more accuracy, and at a lower cost. He is a consultant to NASA DoD major primes for specialty engineering of critical systems, development of novel materials solutions to EMI/EMC problems, and in the execution of major programs that require verification to electromagnetic environmental effects.
Watch Webinar Recording: