EMA3D® Cable 2022 R1 Webinar
Webinar recording below.
This webinar will demonstrate the new capabilities and features added to EMA3D® Cable 2022 R1 in this update: EMA3D® and Nexxim transient circuit co-simulation, new material property and cable libraries, and expanded cable harness connectivity features!
Feature Updates Details:
• EMA3D® Cable and Nexxim transient circuit co-simulation ability allows engineers to simulate the complexity of devices and platforms down to the circuit level and reduce the time to simulate by >10x.
• New material property and cable libraries accelerate the process of making and sharing complex full vehicle models benefitting the customers in automotive and aerospace industry.
• Expanded cable harness connectivity features allow EMC, E3, and RF Engineers to model true real-world scenarios while designing cables for automotive, aerospace and device manufacturing with ease, more accuracy, and lesser time.
• Performance optimizations to the Mesh Inspect tool to speed up the rendering time on large models
• Added support for using additional ASCII file formats (.nf1) for Near Field Sources
• Linux EMA3D® Cable Solver bundled with the installation
• Added pop-up GUIs and Ribbon buttons for the Copy Cross Section & Visualize Cross Section Tools
• Added support for EMA3D® Cable Switches
• Added a search bar at the top of the Simulation tree which can be used to filter what items are visible, as well as numerous user interface enhancements
• Updates to meshing engine to support arbitrary radius cable deconfliction
• New thin wire structures in 3D
• New tool to define 3D voltage sources
Timothy McDonald, PhD, is President and Co-Owner of Electro Magnetic Applications, Inc. (EMA®) where he has implemented new system-modeling approaches to simulate the interaction of systems and their electronics with electromagnetic environments in a shorter time, with more accuracy, and at a lower cost. Tim currently serves as product manager for EMA3D® Cable. He supports EMA3D® Cable users around the world from multiple industries. Tim previously led consulting engagements for NASA and DoD major primes pertaining to specialty engineering of critical systems, development of novel solutions to electromagnetic compatibility problems, and in the execution of major programs that require verification to electromagnetic environmental effects.
Watch Webinar Recording: