Call for Papers
JAN. 29 – FEB. 2, 2024
Call for Papers
EMA encourages leaders in the aerospace, electronics, heavy industry, defense, automotive, and related industries to share ideas, explore new concepts, and introduce attendees to the latest knowledge of trends and best practices in the technical field.
- Abstract deadline: May 1, 2023.
- Speakers selected: May 11, 2023.
- Final paper due: July 1, 2023.
All text must be double spaced with 12-point Arial font. Individual footnotes, bibliographic references and long quotations may be singled spaced, but double spaced must be used between entries. Each page must be labeled with a page number on the edge of the bottom or top of the page.
An abstract may not exceed 500 words and should include the following:
- Title (not included in word count)
- Methods (research methods or innovation approach)
- Results and Conclusions (research results or innovation impact)
- References (optional, up to five; does not count towards word count)
Papers will be published to the public and must abide by authorship standards.
Authorship of paper should be limited to those individuals who have contributed in a meaningful way to its intellectual content. Speakers are responsible for crediting co-authors and references to ensure ethical standards in all publications which they will be listed as an author.
General Data Protection Regulation
Abstracts shall not include personal information on papers excluding the authors first and last name. Papers submitted that can identify a person will be requested to resubmission.
If you would like to be considered for a speaking opportunity at EMA Expo 2024 , please email your abstract to email@example.com.
Subject Areas Include:
- HIRF and Lightning
- Space Environment
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)